€150k – 170k
3 months ago
- Oversee the operational aspects of HR IT, including development and evolution of the end-to-end HR IT landscape in SAP SuccessFactors system modules.
- Govern system design, standardize processes, improve HR data quality, and enhance HR IT operations.
- Lead the HR IT Digitalization Program as the Program Manager, ensuring adherence to timelines, which includes managing 6-8 individual projects annually.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders from HR, IT, and Finance to prioritize and sequence Change Requests and Project Portfolio.
- Manage the complete life cycle of SAP SuccessFactors Projects, including planning, design, programming, testing, and implementation of business solutions for various departments.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Ensure timely and budgeted delivery of project objectives.
- University degree in Business, HR, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as an HR SAP SF Platform Manager.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in HR Operations Manager and/or Strategic HR roles.
- Experience leading 3-5 full cycle HR IT implementation projects as a Project or Program Manager.
- Proven experience in delivering HR IT process and change management.
- Strong project/program management abilities.
- Ownership mindset with a focus on results.
- Change leadership skills.
- Interpersonal sensitivity.
- Proficiency in German and English languages at a negotiation level.