€90,000 - €120,000
about 1 month ago
- Optimizing their logistics processes in relation to digitization potential and identify possible solutions in SAP.
- Leading (sub)projects for the transformation of existing systems into a new S/4HANA environment.
- You control the entire project cycle: from analysis to the development of a roadmap to the go-live of the new system.
- You're an innovation driver and continuous development to the needs of customers
- You have several years of consulting experience in SAP implementation or optimization projects in the field of SAP logistics.
- You have functional experience in SAP modules MM and SD and have a strong understanding of cross-interface logistics processes.
- You have strong experience with implementation of technical requirements for external customers
- You have initial experience in S/4HANA transformation projects or are interested in building up relevant expertise
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You Can Expect:
- Personalised career model
- Fully remote set up from home or the office
- Excellent work-life balance, 30 days vacation and sabbatical opportunities
- Holiday every 2 years covered by the business
- Flat hierarchy and small communication lines
- Family Culture, transparency and individual development plans from day one
- Continuous education and support of certifications