20 days ago
Flexible work models available
Travel: up to 50%
Full-time Consultant position at a leading and globally active German IT full-service provider with 11 offices across Germany.
They are well known as one of the most efficient and innovative SAP partners for German medium-sized companies and large customers with an international character.
Area of Responsibility:
- Accompanying customer projects with a focus on the area of Sales & Distribution/Material Management.
- Support in all project phases - from conception, design, customizing and prototypes to roll-out.
- Advising our customers in the context of implementation and migration projects on all questions regarding SAP distribution and sales.
- Concept creation for sales and delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, complaints, returns as well as their implementation and presentation to the customer.
- Analysis of existing requirements and creation of business blueprints.
- As a senior consultant, you can also take over the partial project management in smaller teams on-site at our customers.
- Completed studies in business administration / business informatics or comparable qualification and at least 3 - 5 years of professional experience in the field of SAP logistics (SD/MM).
- Practical experience in the process and implementation environment regarding SAP distribution and sales.
- Very good knowledge of SAP SD and MM, and ideally additional knowledge of the SAP modules EWM or TM.
- Experience in production companies or shipping or trading companies and in the S/4 HANA environment is desirable.
- Business fluent German and fluent English skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.
What they can offer:
- 30 days of vacation, internal and external further training measures, attractive company car and company bicycle regulations, company-financed accident insurance, modern offices at central locations with high-tech equipment, sports programs, corporate benefits portal, free fruit and drinks.
- Plenty of room for creative ideas and innovations in a fast-growing environment. With us you can get involved and make a difference.
- Flat hierarchies and a long-term, stable job with attractive development opportunities.