about 1 month ago
Role: SAP QM / PP Consultant (Batch Management)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Extension: yes - 18 month project
Language: German (B2+)
Skills in regard to Contents and Technology:
Knowledge of the S/4HANA functionalities and solutions for batch management is a must.
Experience in designing and implementing batch management in multiple engagements in the past (minimum 2) to provide insights from other customer environments.
Capable to gather requirements and design solutions fitting to ...
... customer’s requirements to track on products itself.
... customer’s requirements to track on any materials used in their products (to which extents must this be driven)
... the definitions needed on how a new batch is to be created and when and how it can be changed.
... the classification concept needed to describe a batch.
... reporting and monitoring requirements to be covered related to batch information.
... customer’s requirements for batch selection driven from PLM to the shop floor.
Sound integration knowledge regarding concerning integration needs to master data, PLM, inventory management, sales, procurement, and planning.
Ideally ... the candidate is also knowledgeable about the standard QM topics as ...
... concept to perform inspections when necessary.
... concept for subdivision of inventories during inspection and due to inspection results
... integration of inspections into QM systems
Core Consulting Skills:
1. Ability to consult the customer on a process level based on personal experience and market best practices.
2. Strong and convincing communication skills being able to discuss complex topics bringing them to an agreed solution.
3. Capability to coordinate, prepare, conduct, and document process workshops independently.
4. Capability to organize work in a self-managed way.
5. Experience in designing a global template as part of a greenfield approach with global roll-outs following for implementation.
6. Experience in managing smaller teams of offshore SAP experts remotely.