€65,000 - €95,000
over 1 year ago
• You will be responsible for your overall module(s) implementation and lead key customer workshops.
• You will be responsible for functional design, configuration and integration functional support with other modules or systems.
• You will be able to support necessary business development efforts (pre-sales, proposal writing etc.).
• You will provide strong sales support where possible for maximised consulting revenue growth.
• You will have an effective delivery attitude to ensure a profitable project delivery.
• A bachelor university degree in a relevant field of study and 3+ years of SAP project experience.
• A relevant SAP certification (i.e. HCM, Payroll) is a bonus
• Good SAP HXM product knowledge, ability to act independently in many complex situations, guide others in the field and improve and influence work processes for the competence area.
• You will have three or more projects with direct hands-on experience in full lifecycles, with expertise in more than one module across SAP HCM / HXM (On-premise)
• Ideally applicants will have consulting experience in SAP ERP (ECC or S/4HANA)
• Project experience within SAP Time Management and Payroll is essential
• Project experience within SAP Payroll (IE) is advantageous
WE OFFER YOU
• Competitive compensation and benefits package that vary based on seniority
• Flexible working conditions including a home based contract
• Friendly and supportive colleagues that you can get to know at regular social events and we recognise through our employee recognition programme