SAP HCM Inhouse Consultant
+49 69 710478110
14 days ago
Hybrid (4 days from home a week)
7 office locations across Germany
Your role in our team
• You look after the ongoing SAP HCM applications with a focus on personnel administration, time management, payroll accounting, as well as the usual associated interfaces.
• You will also assume responsibility for the module, application and process.
• You advise the specialist departments on the processes and on the technical implementation of the specialist requirements in the SAP HCM systems.
• The project management in SAP HCM projects and partial or IT project management in SAP projects is in your hands.
• You will proactively advise the HR department on innovations in the SAP HCM environment and on best practices.
• In addition to hands-on problem management, you will also take care of the continuous improvement and optimization of existing solutions.
• You coordinate and test Support Packages.
• You will also be responsible for the conception, planning and implementation of user training and workshops.
• You also control the external service providers.
• You have a successfully completed degree in business administration, business informatics, computer science, industrial engineering or a similar qualification.
• In addition, you have already gained 3 years of relevant professional experience in the field.
• Confident communication in German and English is not a problem for you.
• Knowledge of Employee and Manager Self Service in SAP HCM and SAP HCM BW is part of your portfolio.
• You have already worked with structural authorizations, organizational management, as well as with ABAP and Web Dynpro.
• Personnel cost planning, release changes and SAP updates are no strangers to you.
• Ideally, you should have some basic knowledge of SuccessFactors/Integration.
• You are open-minded, work independently and on your own responsibility and would like to contribute your knowledge to us.