€90,000 - €140,0000
+00 49 69 5060 8646
4 months ago
Manager SAP EWM
This is a position with one of the most respected and successful SAP EWM Partners in Germany with offices worldwide. This position reflects around a home-based contract where this will be the permanent place of work with little travel activity and is is a very highly paid position looking for the best professionals in the market.
• Manage a hugely successful and largely growing SAP EWM team.
• Pre-Sales and Business Development activities
• Work in national and/or international Projects and take over the management of projects.
• Development of SAP Consulting Strategy and hiring of new employees to assist with the growth.
• You are responsible in comparison with the Business strategy the re engineering of business processes and organizational structures.
• Lead training and courses within Consulting techniques and SAP know-how.
• Experience as an IT consultant and interface between specialist departments and development teams as well as pronounced conceptual and procedural understanding.
• In-depth knowledge of SAP EWM as a Solution.
• Consultancy experience
• Process and architecture knowledge in ECC 6.0 and / or SAP S / 4 HANA
• Experienced leader of SAP teams and accomplished project portfolio
• Strong customer-facing experience and strong Pre-Sales attitude.
• Good knowledge of German and English
You can expect:
• Flexible working hours and home office workplaces
• Creative freedom for your own ideas, appreciative cooperation, flexible organizational and role structure adapted to everyday project life.
• Professional and personal development opportunities, corporate values such as courage, passion and responsibility are lived and taken as the basis for everyday work.
• Personal-working models enables a good work-life balance
• Secure, permanent job in a constantly growing company
Are you interested?