6 months ago
Role: S/4HANA Cloud EWM Consultant
Volume: 2-3 days/week
Location: remote (must be EU based)
Travel: 10% to manufacturing sites in Germany
- Completed technical or business studies or comparable training with professional experience at least 3 years of experience in the S/4HANA Cloud EWM module
- Interface knowledge to the modules SAP SD, PP, MM and QM
- In-depth knowledge in the area of S/4HANA Cloud EWM incl. customising.
- An independent, structured and organized way of working.
- Business and customer-oriented thinking.
- Ability to work with multicultural teams across matrix organizations
The job incumbent manages SCM EWM line of business in S/4 HANA Cloud project rollout and support within LS&E.
- Define business process in supply chain line of business
o Analyze and review business processes within SCM area .
o Ensures that process standards are followed.
o Ensures that defined S/4HANA Cloud standards are followed.
o Reports on deviations from the standard.
o Provision of the business process knowledge.
o Professional competence for business concept.
o Implementation of the business concept.
o Create and make available process descriptions.
o Bringing in best practices from your strong expertise in Supply Chain Planning.
- Responsible for the documentation of testing and processes and the preparation of training activities.
- Responsible for fit to gap analysis in LS&E Locations .
- Responsible for driving solutions & intergations for SCM Line of business.
-Creation of test concepts for integration and simulation tests.