Inhouse Senior Project Manager SuccessFactors Consultant (f/m/d)
€80,000 - €100,000
+49 69 5060 8646
4 months ago
Office/Remote: Hybrid Working model 50/50
· As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for the implementation of Global HR Systems to digitalize existing HR processes - supervising the progress of the project with respect to quality, timelines &strategy
· You will primarily lead multi-departmental and predominantly international HR Digitalization projects. This is done in close exchange and cooperation with our IT department, various HR departments, external implementation partners or service providers
· You will be responsible for project initiation, planning and consulting during following the project lifecyle of requirements definition, vendor selection, conception, technical concept development, testing, implementation & change management. Transferring the results to the HR organization after successful project implementation and planning the roll-out of the implemented solution together with our HR System Experts will round up your tasks.
· Next to planning and justifying required resources for successful project completion you will be coordinating further project-related activities with e.g. our Purchasing Department, IT Security or Legal / Data Protection
· To drive our HR Transformation you will select & keep good contact with external experts and represent your project in presentations and communications internally but also externally
· Sound experience in leading cross-functional project teams in an customer-oriented environment
· Professional experience in implementing SuccessFactors modules
· Solution-oriented and analytical way of working as well as a high degree of diligence
· Very good organizational skills including the capability of setting priorities; accurate and detail-focussed without being a perfectionist
· Distinct customer and service orientation as well as high consulting competence and communication skills on all levels
· Team-oriented personality with excellent interpersonal skills, such as a positive and constructive can-do-attitude
· Ability to work independently and with self-motivation under tight timelines
· Business fluency in English, German is a plus
· Today. Tomorrow. Always. Sustainability is one of our key values, and more than just a trend. We are committed to environmental, animal and climate protection, and human rights.
· Exclusive discounts for shopping and arts: benefit from discounts for family and friends along with free entrance to more than 15 international art museums.
· High-performing people need a healthy balance. Take advantage of the employee gym, the beach volleyball field or yoga classes on the rooftop terrace.
· As a fashion company, we value good taste in everything - including food. Welcome to our own restaurant and café, Times.