€85,000 - €115,000
+49 69 5060 8646
11 days ago
· Consult and support our business, tech and technology partners in implementation and improvement of HR systems, new HRIS modules and interfaces.
· Collaboration with and enabling of business key users, ensuring regional and local needs are taken into consideration e. g. through trainings and workshops.
· Establish and maintain comprehensive system documentation, manage release phases and system updates.
· You will manage implementation and support our partners.
· Profound practical experience with HR SaaS like SAP SuccessFactors or Workday in combination with a degree in business informatics, computer science or business administration or equal qualification.
· Several years of experience as HRIS Inhouse Consultant or IT / Business Consultant, with deep understanding of the HR prosses, HR interfaces and technology.
· Know How in change management, process modelling and technical documentation with business process management tools and exposure to large-scale HRIS application integration.
· Passion to drive change combined with enthusiasm about technical and conceptual challenges.
· Strong communication skills in English and German.
· Individual training for your personal development
· Great employee discounts for your perfect style
· Stay fit and healthy with our corporate memberships at exclusive fitness and wellness clubs in Germany
· Attractive salary package and 30 days of vacation