€60,000 - €90,000
over 1 year ago
HRIT Consultant - Frankfurt OR Remote
Digitization is your passion, lifecycle is your rhythm and you bring a good portion of curiosity with you!
- You are in charge of defined modules of our HR IT systems and are involved in finding operational solutions as well as in the consistent further development of our HR IT system landscape.
- You will process inquiries in application operation, form the interface to internal managers and employees as well as to external providers and carry out complex tasks and analyses.
- You act as an interface between Human Resources, the IT service center and external service providers and work closely together in the HR team.
- With intelligent solutions you ensure high data quality / data availability and carry out evaluations and data analyses.
- You support the setup of the environment, the integration and the go-live and work in overarching projects. You will promote the further automation of our administrative HR processes.
- You have an education in the IT area with relevant current IT knowledge in the HR environment.
- You have professional experience in IT and/or HR.
- You are passionate about driving the digitization of our processes and UX.
- You are enthusiastic about the common HR systems SAP HCM and Talentsoft (or comparable SaaS / HR cloud systems).
- You love data and are characterized by strong analytical skills, affinity for HR processes, IT systems and their interfaces.
- You have a "hands-on mentality" and always look for the best solution for the IT needs of our internal customers.
- You think in a structured way, inspire your internal customers with your ideas and bring a high degree of initiative and solution-oriented action to the table.
- Attractive remuneration
- Permanent employment
- Flexible working hours, good transport links
- A wide range of further training opportunities
- Company pension and disability insurance
- Medical check-ups, child care and fitness offers