€65,000 - €85,000
13 days ago
• Supporting HR solutions for prospects and existing clients
• Building innovative, tailored client solutions.
• Presenting the solution to the client’s representative
• Supporting sales leads and collaborating with sales community to develop a winning strategy and winning the deals
• Project management during the transformation and transition projects within the HR area
• Subject matter expertise during HR transformation and transition projects
• Consulting in HR processes and technology
Why this role?
You will be working with a global team of HR Transformation consultant and will work directly with our Market Units representing all our customer segments and other practices areas. You will support our practice leadership team in delivering to our clients, CHROs and their top-teams.
• Ability to influence at mid to senior business levels.
• Experience in working in global complex HR environment
• Strong knowledge of modern ERPs and Cloud Technology solutions (such like SAP, Oracle, Workday, SuccessFactors)
• Strong presentation skills and project management ability
• Strong HR consulting skills
• Ability to work under time pressure
• Analytical and critical problem-solving thinking